We are so glad to say that we have once again opened our doors. And let me tell you, we've missed you guys. Here's a quick run down of measures we are taking to keep you safe.
- Hand sanitising stations when you enter and exit
- A one way system is implemented within the pub
- Staff are to wash hands after handling or serving food and clearing tables
- Each staff member carries sanitiser for hands throughout shift
- Contactless payment up to £45
- Regular and monitored surface cleaning
- Regular and monitored toilet cleaning
- Social distancing signs and measures in place
- NHS Track and Trace
Our first priority is to keep you and our employees safe! We recommend that everyone makes a reservation. Please also be aware that only two households are able to sit together per table. If there are more than two households, please socially distance appropriately.
Let's do our part to keep everyone safe! We look forward to seeing you through our doors. Thank you!
-The Coachman Team